- Support and work closely with the Finance Business Partner (FBP)
- Work with FBP to ensure timely and accurate recording of budgets and actuals, providing confidence and visibility that the financials correctly reflect the progress and spend variance of approved budgets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Support the Finance Business Partner with the budget process in Mundipharma Research & Development
- Liaise with Mundipharma Shared Service Finance and R&D Independent Associated Companies at month- and year-end to collate and review R&D costs
- Support Independent Associated Companies billing queries, including working with Finance Business Partner to properly determine project direct accruals
- Point of contact for financial coding queries from the business
- Provide support to Finance Business Partner on Project Foundation as and when needed
- Work with Finance Business Partner to support collection and collation of data for Project Malta as needed
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice and reporting as required.
- Essential skills:
- Strong IT knowledge of Microsoft Office advanced Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills to address needs in a changing environment
- New qualified or part qualified (CIMA /ACCA /ACA)